The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee and initiatives at Ergobaby are employee-led and supported by executive leadership, so we can hold each other accountable for creating a safe place to work, educate, learn, share and most importantly, act responsibly together.
Developing a diverse workforce
Our people continue to be the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We continue to hold space for women to thrive. The Women’s Leadership Group, through a forum of personal storytelling and discussions, group creates shared learning and support for each other. Together, we endeavor to build a world that values the strengths and contributions of women.
Great place to work
This year, we are proud to have earned our certification as a Great Place to Work, having met the requirements for creating an outstanding employee experience. In addition to employees reporting they are proud to tell others they work at Ergobaby and the ways in which Ergobaby contributes to the community, employees gave the highest ratings to the focus area of justice - up to 97% when it comes to people feeling they are treated fairly regardless of their gender, race, age and sexual orientation.
We have work to do
2022-23 goals and beyond...
1. Annual Reporting for Transparency and Accountability
2. Developing a Diverse Workforce
3. Furthering Diversity in Marketing
4.Flexible Work and Parental Support
5. Multicultural Holiday Observance Policies
6. Diversity Training and DEI Resources for All Employees
7. Certifying Diversity Professionals Internally
8. Supporting Socio-Economic Access to Products
9. Career and Leadership Development
10. Metrics for Vendors and Partners to Reflect Internal DEI Values
Read our brand impact report: Here